A computer is an electronic device used by industry as well as home users to carry out various types of logical and arithmetical operations. Computer contains a storage device called as hard drive. Hard drive is very essential part of computer as user can install operating system on it to run or operate computer system. Other than this, you can even store lots of files on computer hard drive such as Word documents, media files (videos, photos and music files), RAR files, EXE files, spreadsheet, email attachments, system files, program files and more. A computer hard drive is the safest storage media to store files but still, you may come across several scenarios that can make you lose your data from computer. Specially losing photos or picture files is really very painful.
This is because, photos of some special vacations can be captured using various portable devices like digital camera, mobile phones, modern iPods, camcorders, etc. After capturing photos, every user may save captured and other shared and downloaded photos in their computer. So, after losing photos from computer, you may get tensed and start Googling “How to recover photos from computer?”, “How can I restore photos from computer?”, “Is it possible to retrieve photos from computer?”, “Which is the best software to perform photo recovery from computer?” All these type of questions or queries are very similar among number of users. However, you need not to be tensed thinking how to recover photos from computer as this photo recovery task can be effortlessly done by using any reliable third party recovery product.
However, Recovery Software will be useful only if deleted or lost photos are not replaced or overwritten by other files. Because, once deleted or lost photos gets overwritten by new files, then you won’t be able to recover photos from computer even by utilizing a recovery tool. So, soon after you face any photo loss scenarios, make use of one of the best and most effective tool named as Computer Photo Recovery Software to retrieve your valuable pictures within a short span of time. This recovery product has advanced built-in programs that will surely help you in an effective way to recover photos from computer. It has gained many awards for recovering photos from computer and other storage media.
How you may lose photos from computer?
Following are few common scenarios that results in photo loss or deletion from your computer device:
- Interrupted Photo Transfer Process: Abruptly pulling out an external device to which photos are being transferred from computer will result in interrupted photo transfer. The photo transfer process may also get inappropriately terminated if your computer gets sudden turned off. So, as a result of interrupted photo transfer process, your image files may go missing from computer.
- “Shift + Delete” Operation: On Windows computer, most of the times user select “Shift + Delete” key combination to delete unwanted files. But while deleting unwanted files, if you unknowingly or accidentally select some of your memorable pics and perform this delete operation, then it seems like your photos are permanently gone. Because, files deleted via “Shift + Delete” keys will not be reside or get stored in Recycle Bin from which deleted files can retrieved.
- Virus Attack: Computer devices are more prone to virus attack i.e., a computer get affected by virus via different resources like interfacing already infected device, downloading files from unofficial websites, etc. So, once your computer attacked by deadly viruses, then some of the stored files may go missing from it. Even, running anti-virus application may results in deletion of files including photos from your computer. Therefore, virus is a major cause for photo loss and deletion from computer.
- Improper Defragmentation: The process of defragmentation increases the speed and performance of computer. But sometimes, it may impact very badly i.e., if this process gets abruptly terminated or if you perform wrong operation or choose an unreliable tool to carry out this task, then there are chances that you may lose files from your computer including pictures and other data files.
- OS Re-installation: If the process of OS re-installation is carried out very frequently, then there are possibilities that your hard drive may get corrupt and become inaccessible. Even, while performing this operation, if you select a wrong drive when asked for format, then the entire data stored in that particular drive or partition will be deleted.
Other than these scenarios, there are other major causes that can leads to entire data (including photos) loss or deletion from your computer and they are as follows;
- Unintentional/Intentional format
- Damaged computer hard drive
- File system corruption
- Incorrect re-formatting operation
- Bad sectors on hard disk
- Aged or old computer drive
- Lost or deleted partition
If you have ever met or stuck with these kind of scenarios, and lost your valuable image files, then don�t panic as by using Computer Photo Recovery software, you can come to know how to recover photos from computer in an effortless manner. This software has safe, easy and quick recovery process that facilitates you to restore photos from computer drive within few clicks of mouse.
Why only Computer Photo Recovery Software?
- This well-known software is free from virus and also provides a tech team of professional to assist you 24x7 regarding photo recovery process.
- It is read-only program which doesn’t alter your image files while performing recovery task.
- It is one of the best and award winning utility which has been developed and recommended by many industry experts to perform photo recovery from computer.
- It has strong and effective scanning algorithms that scans entire hard drive to recover photos from computer.
- This tool has capability to restore photos of any file format such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, TIF, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, etc.
- It has potential to recover digital RAW image files.
- It can easily retrieve pictures that are captured using different digital cameras like Canon, Fujifilm, Casio, Panasonic, Olympus, Kodak, Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Pentax, etc.
- Using this smart recovery tool, you can easily recover photos from computer ExFAT, NTFS, HFSX, HFS and FAT drive.
- This program also allow you to recover photos from SATA, IDE and SCSI hard drive.
- It can effortlessly perform photo recovery from computer even though your computer doesn’t boot .i.e., it has ability to retrieve photos from unbootable hard drive.
- This advanced program can also get back photos from RAW hard drive.
- This robust engine has intuitive user interface that provides step by step procedure so that even a novice user can recover photos from computer with utmost ease.
- Other than photo recover from computer, it can also be utilized for recovering lost or deleted image files from external hard disk, Pen drive, iPods, memory stick, SD card, FireWire drive, etc.
- In addition to lost or deleted photos, it can even recover other data files including videos, music files, text files, spreadsheets, compressed files, .exe files and more.
- It allow you to recover photos from computer that is running on popular versions of Windows (Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.) as well as Mac
(Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, OS X, etc.) OS.
- With the assistance of this smart recovery utility, you can even recover photos from Android Smartphones on Windows computer.
- Using its preview option, you can view recovered photos before restoration.
- Before deleting unwanted files, have a glance at the selected file list to avoid deletion of your important picture files
- Scan your computer on regular time basis using an updated anti-virus app to avoid virus attack
- Always keep backup of your memorable pics in an external storage media so that it will helpful to you in any disastrous situations
- Get a proper knowledge or instructions before proceeding with re-formatting or drive defragmenting process to avoid
- Avoid abrupt ejection of external drive to which photos files are being transferred from computer
How Computer Photo Recovery Software works?: